What will you pledge to do this Earth Month? Because Your Actions Matter!!
Earth Month is the perfect time to make a change in your life that will benefit our planet. When everyone makes a small change, it results in a big change.
Think about your daily life and how what you do impacts our environment. Which area(s) would you like to improve on? Make a personal pledge to change YOUR life. Such as…
- Transportation: bike to work in April?
- Water: exchange your shower heads for low water use or attend a CSUtility xeriscape class?
- Energy: put a reminder note on all of your light switches – all off when leaving the room!
- Food: Join a community garden or mark your calendars for Farmer’s markets!
- Recycling: Come to one of our recycling events in April, make a battery recycle box in your home then recycle at Interstate batteries on a regular basis
LET US KNOW YOUR GREAT IDEAS – POST TO OUR FACE BOOK PAGE TODAY. Each Facebook page photo post of you participating in a new pledge enters your name for a drawing at the April 28th Greenie Awards!